1 Users
0 Likes
(@thomas-pierce)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Welcome 2023

SOPMessage and prayer

Secure  in Jesus

Lord, this looks like it is going to be  a  historical  and life changing  event -year.

No matter what storms hit us help us to hang on tight to you and your Word.  Make each of us SECURE in You so that nothing can blow us off course from you 

We claim Your promises. In psalm 23 & 91. to hide in you. To rest in you so You can cover us. Protect us. Supply for us and use us to strengthen others

We claim your hand on us to do the miracles needed. And prepare us for life’s battles that come 

Give us a new mindset of accepting change trials and obstacles as your personal training because we have chosen to live for you

Personal message inspired of Jesus

YourBest protection your best assurance, 

e and way of life of course is to stay close to Me at all times to draw close to Me and My words. that is your full coverage of life insurance that is the best policy  that you can ‘buy’ for you know I will always lead you to do what is right what is good and what will work. 

As you learn the art of hearing my voice I am going to lead and guide you to do greater things . some of them will be the regular things you have to do in a greater way but there will be new things also,  new challenges,  surprises and blessings that I will put in your path as a sign to you that I am behind you with you and Iahead of you to prepare you to be the best  My best. 

You will see a further drifting apart , separation a great division among those who have chosen Satan in this world from those who have chosen me and my truth. 

there will still be those of the undecided and those are your goal and target.  

of course it is difficult to see sometimes who is who because someone’s words may be different from what is in the heart and this is why you must See with my eyes for only then will you have the discernment to know who is searching for truth and who isn’t.   

For those who choose this closer walk living side by side with me will find the miracles and the answers to prayer that they believe.  I will answer your prayers in ways that will encourage you so that you will continue to pray for this is the one thing that you can do that is a life changer...grow in prayer.  Let it be your way of life.

I Love them that love me and they that seek  Me  early shall find me.   they that put me first before their own desires will find that I will bless them in ways that Will take you deeper with me for truly I desire those that will be tools in my hand ,  ministers of blessings and truth to save those drowning in the Sea

Because you have taken me into your heart and life and decided to live for me and for others therefore will you see an increase of my power in your life and in your family’s lives. Tthis is my promise to you that no matter what comes your way this year,  take hold of Me and I will see you through and turn to water into wine and stones into bread .

You can test this promise from Me by saying these words , Jesus I come to you,  help me to live close to you to hear from you to walk with you and to be a tool in your hands.  I I ask you for your miracles today , to part the waters to walk through the difficulty.   To take hold of You in spirit and watch You work.  

No matter what comes, we know it will work for our good.   For we will be secure in You.

(End of message)

For I came to the man at the gate of the new year and asked,  which way should I go...and he said...

Put your way into the hand of God and He will be for you a light and better than a known way.

(From Robert)

The new year took a strange twist for me as my condition with asthma got really bad and I’m staying in the hospital for a few days to recover but I know there will be many blessings in this please pray for one another

Share:

If you need help or have any questions, please contact us at thomaspierce.okm@gmail.com