Building the Wall

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
John Schaenzer
(@sarge5009gmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

AS YOU COME TO HIM, A LIVING STONE REJECTED BY MEN BUT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD CHOSEN AND PRECIOUS,  YOU YOURSELVES LIKE LIVING STONES ARE BEING BUILT UP AS A SPIRITUAL HOUSE, TO BE A HOLY PRIESTHOOD, TO OFFER SPIRITUAL SACRIFICES ACCEPTABLE TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. 

1 PETER 2:4-5

We are indeed as Living Stones being built into a wall as the Body of Christ. But how does that happen?

It all begins with the Cornerstone as we are built upon the Foundations using the Line and the Plumb Line bonded together with the mortar. What do each of these items represent?

This six-part study explores what Peter was talking about concerning Living Stones.

EPISODE 3 – CHRIST JESUS, THE CORNERSTONE

What exactly is a cornerstone? Why is Jesus referred to as the cornerstone? We will explore these ideas as they are represented in the Apostle Paul’s letter to the Ephesians as well as in Peter’s first epistle. I will be joined by Pastor Al Best in the second half conversation.

Notes   –   Video

(Originally Aired 18APR22)

EPISODE 4 – APOSTLES AND PROPHETS, THE FOUNDATION

The truths brought forth by the Apostles and the Prophets form the foundation upon which our faith is built. God lays out His plan for the way we ought to live our lives as true disciples of Christ Jesus. Are we, as living stones, on that sure foundation that aligns itself on the cornerstone? I will be joined by Pastor Steve Eichhorn in the second half conversation. The Forefathers Monument video is at TheJenney.org.

Notes – Video

(Originally Aired 25APR22)

EPISODE 5 – BELIEVERS, THE LIVING STONES

God calls us to be holy, as He is holy. God commands us to love Him with our whole being and to love one another, How do we, as believers becoming disciples, fulfill the calls and commands of God? In a bit of a twist, I will be the guest today.

Notes – Video

(Originally Aired 02MAY22)

EPISODE 6 – STONES BECOMING WALLS

How are the living stones fit together to be built into the wall? The wall is made up of living stones. The wall is salvations. The wall is to protect the hearts of the believers. We will explore how this all comes together. I will be joined by my wife, Sue, and friend, Carol Lemke, for a conversation on the love between believers.

Notes – Video

(Originally Aired 09MAY22)

EPISODE 7 – MOULDING STONES PART 1, DISCIPLES

How do we measure up as disciples of Christ Jesus? Scripture reveals what should be our lives concerning relationship, behavior, views, beliefs, and more. Only by knowing what a disciple should be, can we know how far we have to go to accomplish the goal. This episode will feature Joshua and Sam joining me for a conversation about being disciples.

Notes – Video

(Originally Aired 16MAY22)

EPISODE 8 – MOULDING STONES PART 2, MAKING DISCIPLES

Is there an evangelistic equation? What was the example the Apostle Paul set for us? Do we demonstrate the gospel in the Spirit and power? We will examine the Gospel of the Kingdom, how we can learn to walk with God, and the choices that need to be made. Evangelist Steve Olson will join me to discuss his call and style of making disciples.

Notes – Video

(Originally Aired 23MAY22)

John Schaenzer
(@sarge5009gmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

A painting of The Wall I did April 1-12 of 2020. Each part has a meaning and is covered in this study.

ReplyQuote
John Schaenzer
(@sarge5009gmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

A painting of The Wall I did April 1-12 of 2020. Here is the painting without the notations.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need help or have any questions, please contact us at thomaspierce.okm@gmail.com